Wild Botanical Conditioner | Stressless
Unit price per
Experience the rejuvenating embrace of our wild botanical blend, thoughtfully formulated to gently soften and enrich your hair, infusing it with natural moisture. Suitable for all hair types, this hydrating cream rinse offers a conditioning tip: for those who frequently use dry shampoo or styling products, addressing scalp build-up is essential. Extend your conditioner application from mid-length to the scalp, leave on for 1-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly to ensure your scalp receives the care it deserves.
Enriched with the revitalizing properties of lavender for enhanced shine and vitality, and fortified with silk amino acids to reduce breakage and shield against further damage, our Shampoo and Conditioner are meticulously crafted to be free from synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, and harsh detergents.
Conditioner for you natural beauties! If you want your hair to be as luscious as a meadow in springtime, you gotta use conditioner like a pro. Here's how:
- First things first, don't apply conditioner to sopping-wet hair. We know it's tempting to just slather it on, but slow it down. Give your hair a quick squeeze to get rid of excess water.
- Use about a dime sized right amount. Too little and you won't get the benefits, too much and you'll be weighed down like a backpacker with too many souvenirs.
- Apply the conditioner to just the ends of your hair.
- Use those gentle fingertips to distribute the conditioner evenly through your hair.
- Let the conditioner absorb into your hair for a few minutes. It's like a mini meditation session. Close your eyes and breathe deeply.
IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS:
aqua, dimethicone, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, silk amino acids, panthenol with a custom coastal blend of pure essential oils of clary sage and lavender.
5 - 14 days depending on Canada Post.
Depending on your province and country, yes.